Your children will not be kids forever. When they decide on careers, they will have to compete in an arena with other young adults who are tech-savvy.
How many typists do you see in the workplace these days, or typewriter repairmen, or switchboard operators for that matter?
Understanding how to use emerging technologies is a key advantage in the workplace. That will not be changing any time soon.
The more comfortable your kids are with technology today, the better equipped they will be to function in the world of tomorrow.
The world is changing, and technology is driving much of that change. To be prepared, children need to have a working understanding of current technologies and a high level of confidence in their ability to master newer and more complex tools. That way, they will be in a better position to tackle practical challenges and recognize the amazing opportunities, they'll be faced with in the years ahead.
Reasons to enrol in Tech Club:
- Technology allows for creativity & freedom of expression
- Technology aids in socialization and relationship building
- Technology allows for independence and empowerment
- Technology improves problem solving and perseverance
- Technology helps instil an entrepreneurial spirit
- Technology enhances learning
- Technology jobs are, and will continue to be in high demand
Ages: 8 to 18 years
Time: Saturdays 9am - 4pm
Location: KodeHauz Training Centre, #38 Afaha Uqua Road, Eket, Akwa Ibom State.
Cost: N5,000 every month
Discount application for multiple entries (3+)
Pick-up & drop-off cab services available at a very affordable rate.